Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sledding

We finally got our big snow storm of the winter! Hooray! We've all been wondering if we were ever going to get one this winter. Brian had to work, but Jacob was off school. If I weren't preggers, I would have tried to take the kids to a big hill to do some sledding, but they were actually really happy with our three foot "hill" in the back yard. For a while I stayed out with them, getting them situated on the sled and then pushing them down, so they'd glide pretty far out into the yard. Then, I went to get the camera, and they had taken to the method you see below. Jacob would lay down, the sled would begin to take off and Stan had better hurry and jump on. The boys have been getting along really well lately (for the most part) for which I am really thankful. Come to think of it, that is not something I pray about, but that I will start praying about, for sure!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: