Sunday, September 13, 2009

Jacob's first day of school



I remember posting about Jacob's first day of school LAST year, and I can hardly believe I'm posting about it already again. He started first grade this year. He enjoys it, but like many boys, would rather be playing baseball. :-)
He is learning "The Swing" by Robert Louis Stevenson right now. He really loves poetry and is trying to learn "The Cow" by the same author on his own. This is his first year of having Art and Music and really likes both of those. He comes home telling us about jazz and Duke Ellington and last week they listened to Checkowsky (I'm sure I am spelling that wrong) and said his favorite music was classical.



Stan wants to be five so badly!! He asks me frequently if he is five yet!! He can't wait to go to school! :-)


Posted by Picasa

No comments: